22 Ocak 2012 Pazar

True Life I am an International Student


Video Reflection  1: True Life I am an International Student
   We can coclude from the first part that students are really enhusiastic to be educated.They are really eager to participate in education processes whatever the cost.
   They are now in America and their studies going on.They think that these schools will be helpfull because opportunities such as practical language usage are here.
   A student got some information from her grandfather’s friend.She learnt that Ohio University is an easy going school.
  Another student reported that after an exam,they are forced to choose a major which can’t be changed later.One student states that American education system is better than her own country in some matters.Their teachers are more appealing,really eager to help their students.
   They have to pay $ 30,000-35,000.And they find  it quite fair.It includes flying costs,food,tuition fees,accommodation.Students are happy to be in America.They like social life,they like American people.A student who goes to another country for education is effected by cultural shock.But in America (easy-going country) getting accustomed to isn’t hard.
   I really want to go to America in my university life.I am really impressed their free life style. I want to feel the freedom.I will improve my English also.This is my dream.New country,new  social life,new friends…I think it is fascinating…I am speechless !







Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder